We will give you weekly statistics of:
- Numbers of people reading your email.
- Number of people and their information for those clicking your links in the email. You could follow up by phone for a huge closure rate.
We can optionally have a separate mailing with deep targeting – thanking those people for clicking your link and asking if they had any questions, or you could offer some additional incentive.
The list is very professional and any mailing will include personalized information in the email like a business letter.
Get the concept of a professional personalized business letter campaign for 100,000 medical professionals? The potential power of that?
Upon completion of payment you will immediately be given a document with information to provide the initial information about your campaign to us, and setting up a time for a phone conversation.
Some information backing up the High ROI of email marketing. The links have the backup information.
- For B2B audiences, email ranks third amongst the most influential sources of information. The first two sources were found to be colleague recommendations and thought leaders.
- 49% of companies use email automation in some form or another. This number is expected to grow as automation solutions further develop.
- Emails with video clips can spike up click-rates by 300%. This suggests users’ inclination towards more visual emails. Video strategy is a hot topic in email marketing for 2018!
- The return on investment for email marketing averages at 3,800%, or an average of $38 return for every invested dollar.
- 73% of millennials say they would rather communicate business affairs via email.
- 72% of young adults (18 to 24-year-olds) say they prefer opening emails on their phone.
- 28% of customers say they prefer receiving promotional content via email more than once per week.
59% of B2B professionals say that email is their biggest revenue-generating marketing source.