UPDATE May take 10 seconds to load. Make sure your sound is on
Claim Your Discount Below
While Stocks Last
Frequently Asked Questions
The vIsisoothe GUARANTEE
Easy To Swallow
Claim Your Discount Below
While Stocks Last
Lock in Your Internet Discount For FREE Shipping!
- Thomas SS, Kim M, Lee SJ, Cha YS. Antiobesity Effects of Purple Perilla (Perilla frutescens
acuta) on Adipocyte Differentiation. J Food Sci. 2018;83(9):2384-2393. doi:10.1111/1750-
- Zhang X, Zhang QX, Wang X, et al. Dietary luteolin activates browning and thermogenesis in
through an AMPK/PGC1 pathway-mediated mechanism. Int J Obes (Lond). 2016;40(12):1841-
- Pasupuleti VR, Sammugam L, Ramesh N, Gan SH. Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly: A
Comprehensive Review of Their Biological Actions and Health Benets. Oxid Med Cell Longev.
- Zhou SS, Auyeung KK, Yip KM, et al. Stronger anti-obesity effect of white ginseng over red
and the potential mechanisms involving chemically structural/compositional specicity to gut
microbiota. Phytomedicine. 2020;74:152761. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2018.11.021
- Mu Q, Fang X, Li X, et al. Ginsenoside Rb1 promotes browning through regulation of PPARγ in
L1 adipocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;466(3):530-535.
- Kamiya T, Nagamine R, Sameshima-Kamiya M, Tsubata M, Ikeguchi M, Takagaki K. The
isoavonerich fraction of the crude extract of the Puerariae ower increases oxygen
consumption and BAT
UCP1 expression in high-fat diet-fed mice. Glob J Health Sci. 2012;4(5):147-155. Published
Aug 12. doi:10.5539/gjhs.v4n5p147
- Kamiya T, Takano A, Matsuzuka Y, et al. Consumption of Pueraria ower extract reduces body
mass index via a decrease in the visceral fat area in obese humans. Biosci Biotechnol
- Xu JH, Liu XZ, Pan W, Zou DJ. Berberine protects against diet-induced obesity through
regulating metabolic endotoxemia and gut hormone levels. Mol Med Rep . 2017;15(5):2765-2787.
- Wu L, Xia M, Duan Y, et al. Berberine promotes the recruitment and activation of brown
adipose tissue in mice and humans. Cell Death Dis. 2019;10(6):468. Published 2019 Jun 13.
- Kunkel SD, Elmore CJ, Bongers KS, et al. Ursolic acid increases skeletal muscle and brown
fat and decreases diet-induced obesity, glucose intolerance and fatty liver disease. PLoS
One . 2012;7(6):e39332. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0039332
- Jung YC, Kim HW, Min BK, et al. Inhibitory Effect of Olive Leaf Extract on Obesity in
High-fat Diet-induced Mice. In Vivo . 2019;33(3):707-715. doi:10.21873/invivo.11529
- Oi-Kano Y, Kawada T, Watanabe T, et al. Oleuropein, a phenolic compound in extra virgin
olive oil, increases uncoupling protein 1 content in brown adipose tissue and enhances
noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions in rats. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) .
- Sohn EJ, Kim JM, Kang SH, et al. Restoring Effects of Natural Anti-Oxidant Quercetin on
Cellular Senescent Human Dermal Fibroblasts. Am J Chin Med . 2018;46(4):853-873.
- Arias N, Picó C, Teresa Macarulla M, et al. A combination of resveratrol and quercetin
induces browning in white adipose tissue of rats fed an obesogenic diet. Obesity (Silver
Spring) . 2017;25(1):111-121. doi:10.1002/oby.21706
Please note that the
we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you
to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For
questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor. Statements on
this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a
medical condition, consult your physician before using our products. The website’s content and the product
for sale is based upon the author’s opinion and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
You should do your own research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for
information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional
health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold
here. ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product.
For Product Support, please contact the vendor HERE.
For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.