It’s Time to Become Naturally Lean!
Support healthy weight loss with LeanBiome, formulated using the latest Ivy League research, and backed by real-world results.
Ivy League Scientists Finally Discover the Root Cause of Belly Fat and Unexplained Weight Gain…
Hey, Meghan here!
Ever wondered how some people stay so skinny whatever they eat while others pile on the pounds simply by looking at a donut?
Turns out, those skinny types really are the lucky ones, and being overweight isn’t your fault. Because according to new Ivy League research, those skinny types are blessed with a ‘naturally lean‘ gut microbiome.
The good news is, anyone can now become naturally lean – including you.
All you need is a lean microbiome!
A recent study at the prestigious King’s College London looked at 3,600 sets of twins, where one was lean and the other overweight.
The scientists were shocked to find that the lean twins benefitted from a rich and diverse gut microbiome packed full of ‘lean bacteria‘ species that helped to:
check_circle_outlineFire up the metabolism, and…
check_circle_outlineReduce fat storage
On the flip side, the gut microbiome of the overweight twins was less diverse, and dominated by a few species of “fat bacteria” that was shown to:
check_circle_outlineRamp up hunger
check_circle_outlineFuel uncontrollable cravings
check_circle_outlineFreeze the metabolism, and…
check_circle_outlineIncrease fat storage!
The Director of the Stanford University Microbiome Therapies Initiative called it: “the clearest evidence to date that gut bacteria can cause weight gain.”
And a growing body of research from Harvard, Yale, Johns Hopkins, and many more world-class scientific institutions now shows that repopulating your gut microbiome with the right kind of ‘lean bacteria‘ species leads to a lean and healthy body.
The best part?
New scientific studies have now identified the most powerful ‘lean bacteria‘ species needed to do this so that anyone can become naturally lean.
With this ground-breaking research in hand, my team and I created:
LeanBiome’s unique and proprietary formula is the first in the world to combine nine clinically-researched ‘lean bacteria‘ species with Greenselect Phytosome®, a next-generation and caffeine-free green tea extract formulated with patented, absorption-boosting Phytosome technology.
Together, this advanced ingredient blend helps to quickly reverse the bacterial imbalance in your gut microbiome – the newly-discovered root cause of belly fat and unexplained weight gain.
Our Key Research-Backed Ingredients
In a 12-week clinical trial published in the esteemed British Journal of Nutrition, Japanese scientists recruited 210 overweight volunteers and divided them into two groups.
The first group drank milk which included a species of ‘lean bacteria’ called Lactobacillus Gasseri.
The placebo group drank only the milk.
Fast forward just 12 weeks, and the L. Gasseri group had lost, on average, a whopping 8.5% of belly fat.
For the typical American woman weighing 170 lbs, that’s a loss of 15 lbs of stubborn fat in just three months – doing nothing else.
Added to that, the study found that the participants had “significantly reduced” their overall body weight, BMI, and waist size, as well as the amount of dangerous visceral fat around their organs.
Crucially, the control group who didn’t take L. Gasseri showed no changes at all!
Even better, when the L. Gasseri group stopped drinking the milk and came back one month later for a follow-up, the scientists were shocked to discover that the fat loss stopped too, and their weight, BMI, waist size, and visceral fat had begun to climb again…
Proving how effective this species really is at curbing appetite and cravings, firing up the metabolism, and reducing fat storage.
In a recent clinical study at the University of Laval in Canada, also published in the British Journal of Nutrition, scientists gave a group of overweight women another lean bacteria species called Lactobacillus Rhamnosus.
The other half received a placebo.
At the end of the 12-week study, the L. Rhamnosus group had lost an average of 9.7 lbs of fat…
Twice as much as the placebo group!
In another clinical trial that took place at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada, and later published in the Journal of Functional Foods, a third lean bacteria species called Lactobacillus Fermentum produced a 3% drop in body fat in just 43 days…
Compared to just 1% for the placebo group.
In other words, this species tripled the level of fat loss in just six weeks, despite both groups eating the exact same diet!
Green tea is clinically-shown to rebalance the gut microbiome and therefore help to suppress hunger, dampen cravings, fire up the metabolism, and reduce fat storage…
Meaning those excess pounds fall off without you even realizing what’s happening!
And Greenselect Phytosome® helps do this better than any type of green tea you can imagine.
In a clinical trial published in the Journal of Alternative Medicine, 50 overweight men and women were given 300mg per day of Greenselect Phytosome® and put on a calorie-controlled diet.
The other 50 trial participants were put only on the diet.
After 90 days, the average weight loss in the Greenselect Phytosome® group was an incredible 30 lbs…
Compared to just 11 lbs for the diet-only group.
That’s almost three times as much weight loss for the green tea group in those 90 days.
How amazing are
Think about it – just one of those ingredients would be enough to achieve fast and sustained fat loss.
But imagine if you were to combine all of them, in the clinically-studied dosages, and then add six more research-backed ‘lean bacteria’ species to strengthen and accelerate the results even further.
Well that’s exactly what we’ve done – which is why our customers are experiencing spectacular results!
And this is your chance to join them, so you can become naturally lean too.
Cutting-Edge Science, Maximum Results
The nine clinically-researched lean bacteria species inside each capsule are living organisms, and they need to stay that way.
So to ensure maximum results for our customers, LeanBiome uses cutting-edge and patented DRcaps capsules.
The DR stands for Delayed-Release.
This means that instead of the capsules dissolving once they reach your stomach acid, and some of the lean bacteria getting killed before they can even get to work…
Instead, they’re transported in an advanced and uniquely protective acid-resistant coating that acts as an armored car!
Meaning all the good guys survive your stomach acid, and arrive safely in your gut microbiome where they’re then released to work their magic.
And to make sure this happens, LeanBiome is meticulously produced and stored in our state-of-the-art, FDA-inspected, climate-controlled, and Good Manufacturing Processes Certified facility, right here in the USA.
This guarantees the strictest standards in terms of quality control to ensure the finest, purest, and most effective product imaginable.
And to ensure that as many people as possible can experience the benefits of LeanBiome, we’ve made sure it’s vegan-friendly, and free from gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, crustaceans, and of course, nasty GMOs, and BPAs.
It’s an expensive process with many steps, but here at Lean for Good, we won’t settle for second best.
And neither should you.
With all that said, I understand if the price is a concern for you right now?
But don’t worry, because right now, you have the chance to take advantage of this:
Limited-Time Special Offer
Look, I know how you feel.
I’ve been there.
I’ve lived the frustration and misery of rapid and unexplained weight gain myself, and it wasn’t a nice place to be.
So the last thing I want is for the price to be an obstacle for you.
Which is why for a very limited-time, I’m giving you the opportunity to try a 30-day supply of LeanBiome for the special one-time price of just
That’s a huge saving off the regular price.
But wait – it gets better!
Before you place your order, it’s important to remind you that more and more scientific research into the ingredients inside this formula demonstrate that the longer you take LeanBiome, the better your results.
Remember, those clinical trials above took 90 days, and the amount of fat loss and health improvements kept improving the longer those trials went on.
So the science is clear.
The longer you take LeanBiome, the more you’ll tip the balance in favor of a lean microbiome…
And the more fat you’ll lose.
So to make sure you experience the best results possible, I’ve created a special bundle plan offering both 90-day and 180-day packages at massive discounts, meaning you can save even more money!
But remember, this is a limited time special offer: my team here at Lean for Good simply can’t afford to keep it going for much longer.
And the speed at which people are snapping up these discounted bundle packages is causing us to sell out of our current stock way faster than we ever anticipated!
So if you can still see all three money-saving options below, I recommend you take advantage of this special discount pricing now, and make sure there’s no break in your progress over the next few months
Also, let me assure you…
You’ll never be able to order LeanBiome cheaper than today…
What’s more, LeanBiome will never be available in stores.
We’re only able to offer today’s hugely discounted pricing because we’re deliberately bypassing the stores, which enables us to cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you.
Furthermore, rest assured this is a one-time payment. There are no subscriptions or hidden charges of any kind. I’ve always hated that stuff as much as you do.
And you don’t need to worry about the ordering process either.
Providing LeanBiome is still in stock, when you select your savings, you’ll be sent through to our secure ordering page, which uses 256-bit encryption technology – the same technology used by the world’s biggest banks.
So you can be completely confident your information is 100% safe and secure.
And if you’re still unsure whether LeanBiome will work for you, I understand completely.
Which is why your order is backed by the following:
180-Day “Empty Bottle”
I’m so confident you’ll be head-over-heels thrilled with the results you get that I’m giving you a full six months to try LeanBiome for yourself, completely risk-free, regardless of the package you choose.
If you change your mind for any reason at all, simply contact my friendly customer support team, and they’ll refund 100% of the purchase price, no questions asked.
Contact details will be on the packaging.
Again, if for any reason you don’t enjoy the kind of life-changing fat loss and all-round health improvements you hoped for, you have a full six months to let us know.
We will still refund every penny, even if you’ve swallowed every last capsule!
So there really is nothing to lose by putting LeanBiome to the test today, and a leaner, happier, healthier future to gain!
Go ahead and select your savings from the options below, and you too could become naturally lean.
Thanks for reading, and I can’t wait to hear all about your transformation!
Special Introductory Offer:
Select Your Savings!
*If you see ‘Add to Cart’ buttons above, it means we have stock available. Act now to secure your order while supplies last.
FREE Shipping on Every 6-Bottle Order!
Questions from the Community:
How long will it take before I see results, and how much weight can I expect to lose?
Of course, everyone is different, and will be starting out at different weights. Therefore, some people will inevitably lose more weight than others, and achieve it faster. To give you an idea of what to expect, consider the evidence: in a double-blind, placebo-controlled and randomized study (the gold-standard of clinical trials) those taking Lactobacillus Gasseri lost a whopping 8.5% of belly fat in just 12 weeks. Even for the average American woman weighing 170 lbs, that’s a loss of 15 lbs of belly fat in just three months – doing nothing else. A separate trial group taking Lactobacillus Rhamnosus lost an average of 9.7 lbs of fat in 12 weeks. And in another clinical trial, Lactobacillus Fermentum produced a 3% drop in body fat in just 43 days, compared to just 1% for the placebo group. That’s triple the fat loss in only six weeks! And that’s just three of the nine lean bacteria strains inside LeanBiome. Added to that, Greenselect Phytosome® helped participants drop an incredible 30 lbs of weight in only 12 weeks alongside a calorie-controlled diet, compared to just 11 lbs for the diet-only group. That’s almost three times as much weight loss for the Greenselect group. So just imagine the results if you combine all these proven lean bacteria strains with Greenselect Phytosome®. Well, that’s what we’ve done with LeanBiome! And that’s why those who select our 3-month and 6-month packages are seeing such incredible transformations in their waistlines, confidence levels, and overall health.
I’ve tried other weight loss products in the past. Why haven’t they worked for me?
No other weight loss products successfully target the newly-discovered root cause of weight gain: an imbalanced gut microbiome that scientists have dubbed “the swamp”, which is shown to slow down the metabolism, ramp up hunger and cravings, and increase fat storage. And of course, no other products contain the unique combination of our exclusive Lean Bacteria Blend and Greenselect Phytosome®, which together help to “drain the swamp”, and as a result, fire up the metabolism, calm hunger and cravings, and decrease fat storage. This is why other fat loss products always fail in the long-term, because they don’t address the root cause of weight gain.
Can I get my money back if I’m not happy?
Absolutely! The team at Lean for Good is so confident in our product, that we’re backing your order with our industry-leading, no questions asked 6-month “empty bottle” guarantee. Put LeanBiome to the test for 180 days, and if you’re not head-over-heels thrilled with the results you get, or you change your mind for any reason at all, simply contact our friendly customer support team via phone or email (details provided with your order). We will refund your entire investment – even if you’ve used up all the bottles. That gives you a 6-month trial run of LeanBiome, risk-free!
How long will it take to receive my order?
Your order will be shipped out right away and will arrive at your door within 5-7 business days (for U.S. locations). Orders placed outside the U.S. may take 1-2 weeks to arrive.
How many bottles should I order?
To help you achieve visible and truly life-changing results (and save more money), we’ve created a special bundle plan consisting of 3-month and 6-month packages to go alongside the one month starter option. That’s because clinical studies of our key lean bacteria strains – Lactobacillus Gasseri, Rhamnosus and Fermentum – together with Greenselect Phytosome® show the longer you take LeanBiome, the more effective it becomes, and the more weight you lose. That’s why I personally recommend stocking up on the 3-month or 6-month option while this special offer is running. This will not only save you money but ensure there’s no break in your progress so that you can enjoy the best possible fat loss results for the long term. Plus, LeanBiome has a 2-year shelf life, so there’s no risk in stocking up now.
How should I take LeanBiome?
Take one capsule per day with a sip of water, preferably in the morning before breakfast. Each bottle comes with enough capsules for a 30-day supply.
Can I take LeanBiome if I have food allergies?
Yes you can! We wanted to ensure as many people as possible would be able to enjoy the benefits of LeanBiome, so our formula is vegetarian and vegan-friendly and free from gluten, sugar, nuts, soy, crustaceans, and dairy. It’s also free of GMOs, BPAs, and is “guaranteed pure”. This is because LeanBiome is manufactured in a state-of-the-start, FDA-inspected, and Good Manufacturing Practices Certified (cGMP) facility right here in the USA, which ensures the purest product, free from any potential contaminants.
Is this is a one-off purchase or will I be rebilled for more bottles later?
This is a one-off purchase of LeanBiome, and you will not be billed again, nor entered into any kind of auto-ship program.
Can I order LeanBiome elsewhere?
No. LeanBiome is exclusively manufactured by Lean for Good. It’s only available on this website and not in stores, which allows us to cut out the middleman and pass those savings onto you. So the best advice I can give is to take up this special offer and put LeanBiome to the test for yourself with our 6-month “empty bottle” money-back guarantee. If you change your mind for any reason, simply contact our friendly customer support staff within 180 days of your order, and you will receive a full and prompt refund. This means you’ve got nothing to lose by trying out LeanBiome today, and a leaner, happier future to gain.
What are the ingredients inside LeanBiome?
Lean for Good® is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or affiliated with any of these organizations.
- Lyon L. ‘All disease begins in the gut’: was Hippocrates right? Brain. 2018. Mar;141(3):e20. doi: 10.1093/brain/awy017. Epub 2018 Feb 12.
- Ridaura VK, Faith JJ, Rey FE, Cheng J, Duncan AE, Kau AL, Griffin NW, Lombard V, Henrissat B, Bain JR, Muehlbauer MJ, Ilkayeva O, Semenkovich CF, Funai K, Hayashi DK, Lyle BJ, Martini MC, Ursell LK, Clemente JC, Van Treuren W, Walters WA, Knight R, Newgard CB, Heath AC, Gordon JI. Gut microbiota from twins discordant for 0besity modulate metabolism. Science. 2013 Sep 6, doi: 10.1126/science.1241214.
- Beaumont M, Goodrich JK, Jackson MA, Yet I, Davenport ER, Vieira-Silva S, Debelius J, Pallister T, Mangino M, Raes J, Knight R, Clark AG, Ley RE, Spector TD, Bell JT. Heritable components of the human fecal microbiome are associated with visceral fat. Genome Biol. 2016 Sep 26;17(1):189. doi: 10.1186/s13059-016-1052-7
- Neha Alang, Colleen R. Kelly, Weight Gain after Fecal Microbiota Transplantation, Open Forum Infectious Diseases, Volume 2, Issue 1, winter 2015.
- Lund University. “New link between gut bacteria and 0besity.” ScienceDaily, 23 February 2018.
- Baylor College of Medicine. “Gut-brain connection helps explain how overeating leads to 0besity.” ScienceDaily, 12 August 2019.
- Norris V, Molina F, Gewirtz AT. Hypothesis: bacteria control host appetites. J Bacteriol. 2013 Feb;195(3):411-6. doi: 10.1128/JB.01384-12. Epub 2012 Nov 9.
- Breton J, Tennoune N, Lucas N, Francois M, Legrand R, Jacquemot J, Goichon A, Guérin C, Peltier J, Pestel-Caron M, Chan P, Vaudry D, do Rego JC, Liénard F, Pénicaud L, Fioramonti X, Ebenezer IS, Hökfelt T, Déchelotte P, Fetissov SO. Gut Commensal E. coli Proteins Activate Host Satiety Pathways following Nutrient-Induced Bacterial Growth. Cell Metab. 2016 Feb 9;23(2):324-34. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2015.10.017. Epub 2015 Nov 24.
- Alcock J, Maley CC, Aktipis CA. Is eating behavior manipulated by the gastrointestinal microbiota? Evolutionary pressures and potential mechanisms.
Bioessays. 2014 Oct;36(10):940-9. doi: 10.1002/bies.201400071. Epub 2014 Aug 8.
- Spreadbury I. Comparison with ancestral diets suggests dense acellular carbohydrates promote an inflammatory microbiota, and may be the primary dietary cause of leptin resistance and 0besity. Diabet Metab Syndr Obes. 2012;5:175-189
- Le Chatelier E, Nielsen T, Qin J, Prifti E, Hildebrand F, Falony G, Almeida M, Arumugam M, Batto JM, Kennedy S, Leonard P, Li J, Burgdorf K, Grarup N, Jørgensen T, Brandslund I, Nielsen HB, Juncker AS, Bertalan M, Levenez F, Pons N, Rasmussen S, Sunagawa S, Tap J, Tims S, Zoetendal EG, Brunak S, Clément K, Doré J, Kleerebezem M, Kristiansen K, Renault P, Sicheritz-Ponten T, de Vos WM, Zucker JD, Raes J, Hansen T; MetaHIT consortium, Bork P, Wang J, Ehrlich SD, Pedersen O. Richness of human gut microbiome correlates with metabolic markers. Nature. 2013 Aug 29;500(7464):541-6. doi: 10.1038/nature12506.
- Cani PD, Amar J, Iglesias MA, Poggi M, Knauf C, Bastelica D, Neyrinck AM, Fava F, Tuohy KM, Chabo C, Waget A, Delmée E, Cousin B, Sulpice T, Chamontin B, Ferrières J, Tanti JF, Gibson GR, Casteilla L, Delzenne NM, Alessi MC, Burcelin R. Metabolic endotoxemia initiates 0besity and insulin resistance. Diabets. 2007 Jul;56(7):1761-72. doi: 10.2337/db06-1491. Epub 2007 Apr 24.
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU). “Gut bacteria affect our metabolism.” ScienceDaily, 21 November 2016.
- Martin AM, Sun EW, Rogers GB, Keating DJ. The Influence of the Gut Microbiome on Host Metabolism Through the Regulation of Gut Hormone Release. Front Physiol. 2019 Apr 16;10:428. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00428.
- Jing Zhu, Ruitian Cai, Yuxiang Tan, Xiuqing Wu, Qiong Wen, Zonghua Liu, Shu-Hua Ouyang, Zhinan Yin, Hengwen Yang, Preventive consumption of green tea modifies the gut microbiota and provides persistent protection from high-fat diet-induced 0besity. Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 64, 2020.
- Frayn KN. Visceral fat and insu1in resistance–causative or correlative? Br J Nutr. 2000 Mar;83 Suppl 1:S71-7. doi: 10.1017/s0007114500000982.
- Jung, E.S., Park, J.i., Park, H. et al. Seven-day Green Tea Supplementation Revamps Gut Microbiome and Caecum/Skin Metabolome in Mice from Stress. Sci Rep 9, 18418 (2019).
- Bond T, Derbyshire E. Tea Compounds and the Gut Microbiome: Findings from Trials and Mechanistic Studies. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 3;11(10):2364. doi: 10.3390/nu11102364.
- Kadooka Y, Sato M, Ogawa A, Miyoshi M, Uenishi H, Ogawa H, Ikuyama K, Kagoshima M, Tsuchida T. Effect of Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055 in fermented milk on abdominal adiposity in adults in a randomised controlled trial. Br J Nutr. 2013 Nov 14.
- Université Laval. “Certain probiotics could help women lose weight, study finds.” ScienceDaily, 28 January 2014.
- Jaclyn M. Omar, Yen-Ming Chan, Mitchell L. Jones, Satya Prakash, Peter J.H. Jones, Lactobacillus fermentum and Lactobacillus amylovorus as probiotics alter body adiposity and gut microflora in healthy persons, Journal of Functional Foods, Volume 5, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 116-123.
- Di Pierro F, Menghi AB, Barreca A, Lucarelli M, Calandrelli A. Greenselect Phytosome as an adjunct to a low-calorie diet for treatment of 0besity: a clinical trial. Altern Med Rev. 2009 Jun;14(2):154-60.